Tuesday, October 15, 2013

U.S. and Latin American Relations 2nd Edition

I am psyched to announce that at long last the second edition of my textbook U.S. and Latin American Relations will be published by Wiley. My original publisher, Pearson, had gone back and forth about doing a second edition and ultimately decided not to, but agreed to give me back the copyright, for which I'm grateful. I then pitched it to Wiley.


The last draft was finished in mid-2007 and came out in December of that year, so you can guess how much revision will be required. I am also going to add a chapter focusing specifically on the challenges to U.S. influence in the region. 

I gave a deadline of May 2014 for the final manuscript, and work really begins ASAP. I loved writing this book, though, so I look forward to it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP