Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Google Reader

Steven Taylor had mentioned using shared items in Google Reader--for a variety of reasons I had been thinking of switching from Newsgator, and finally did so. I am going to experiment with shared items, which are links to blog posts I happen to find interesting but don't necessarily blog about myself--the idea is to give as much exposure as possible to different blogs. You can click here to see them. I imagine I won't generally add more than one a day at most.

Actually, now I see that I can just create a widget on the right.

3 comments:

Bosque 4:41 AM  

I like the Google notebook.

Greg Weeks 6:42 AM  

I haven't tried that, but I like how I can get all these options in one place (even though that means Google is moving to monopoly status...)

Bosque 6:27 PM  

It is nice.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP