Wednesday, October 03, 2007

New blog

The State Department has a new blog. It is called "Dipnote." I solemnly swear that I am not making up that name. We are told ""Dipnote" refers to a diplomatic note. It is one of the many ways in which governments formally communicate with each other. " It is not, I gather, one of the many ways dips formally communicate with each other.

The blog also notes that
"Blogs.state.gov offers the public an alternative source to mainstream media for U.S. foreign policy information." The State Department is "alternative" and I never knew it! I'm very happy to have them give me the straight scoop and not have to deal with all those crazy non-government types.

I really can't wait for the first Latin America entry, just out of curiosity. Actually, I can't successfully subscribe to it--I hope that gets worked out.

h/t BoRev.Net (where I actually thought it was a joke when I read it)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP